Sunday 3 June 2012

Magpie Easel Card


This week is my son's 36th Birthday, 
so I had to come up with an idea for 
a card. He has always been a 
 Collingwood supporter (much to the
disgust to the rest of the family).
I printed of several copies of the logo 
from the Internet and made it into
a 3d image, the football I also found
on the Internet. The image has been
glued to a die cut, which I inked the
edges with a cotton bud. The card
was then finished off with peel-off's,
SB paper and a punched edge.
Now to clean up my mess!
I am entering this in Make-it-Monday#92




9 comments:

  1. Faye this is awesome! What a great idea for your sons birthday...I love all of the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Faye, But A Collingwood supporter?? I would not be telling the world..LOL..I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous easel card Faye, saw this on MIM!! Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What footy fan wouldn't like this card Faye. You will make your sons day.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card for your son-love the layout. Saw this on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very special card. Wonderful layering...I bet your son loved it. Saw you over on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card! I'm not very good at male cards, they always end up a bit girlie!! Saw you on MIM! Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete